Everyone say hello to today's completely irrelevant, out-of-context, and TF2-related title.
I'm gonna take the liberty of being bluntly honest and briefly rant-ish, so y'all prepare yourself (I won't be long, I promise).
-Art Slump Syndrome.
-School until 5.
-Feelings and hormones. Nothing unusual.
-Other than that, I'm peachy.
Hopefully all of that was vague enough for you not to care too much. Anywho, not that I've bothered you with my life, time for you to do the same.
"This isn't a question, but listen to this.
2. How's life been going for you? Got any schools to go to? Any homeworks to complete? Any sleeps to get?
3. Do you think that our ability to register emotion is an obstacle to human progression and achievement, or the very essence of what it is to be human? In other words, are feelings a flaw or a fundamentality?
4. Favorite article of clothing?
5. Favorite songs? Send me some links, I need to stock up on iPod music supply.
6. Morning or Night?
7. I can't think of anything else. Ya'll can ask me anything.
Well, that's all for this uncharacteristically short journal entry.